We have a new online pavilion reservation system which makes it quick and easy for you to reserve and pay for pavilions. This system is optional until December 31, 2018. Starting January 1, 2019, all pavilion rentals must go through this new system.
South Union Township Pavilion Rentals
- View Calendars: Click the images and links below to view availability for each pavilion.
- Reserve and Pay: Choose the pavilion you want, then reserve and pay for pavilion rental
=== Note: A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you after completing payment for your rental. You MUST bring a copy of your receipt with you when using the pavilion. ===
All pavilions are located at Hutchinson Park, 65 Reservoir Road, Uniontown, PA 15401. Click here for directions!
More Things You Should Know
- Pavilions 2, 3, and 4 have electricity.
- You are permitted to bring grills, games, food and beverages.
- Pavilions that have debris left behind will be assessed a cleaning/hauling fee of $100.00.
If you have any questions about reserving a pavilion, please send our Township Secretary a message using this contact form or call 724-438-5480 during normal business hours.